Since its incorporation in late 2005, the Foundation has helped achieve nearly $3 million in improvements to Louisville’s parks, conservation areas and recreation programs, including:
- 1/3 mile walking path at Breslin Park.
- a matching grant to the Louisville Extreme Skate Park Ambassadors for improvements to the Louisville Extreme State Park.
- the purchase of a 95-acre property near Fern Creek that will be developed into a new park.
- the purchase and preservation of a 5-acre wooded property in the Clifton Heights area.
- funding for a master planning effort in the Jefferson Memorial Forest.
- a new playground area at South Louisville Community Center.
- a pottery program at Beechmont Community Center.